Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sunny Bunny and Moxie Teenz Released!

You can find Sunny Bunny under StarBeauty, and Moxie Teenz under fashion(:


Sunny Bunny VS. Moxie Teenz!

Sunny Bunny Stats
Items I really like: 13
Fave item: Blue bear hat
Non-ss items: 12
Graphics quality: 7/10
Overall rating: 9/10



Moxie Teenz Stats
Items I really like: 7
Fave Item: White scrunchy boots
Non-ss items: 1 :/
Graphics quality: 8/10
Overall rating: 7/10






I feel like Sunny Bunny is cuter, and I love the charm necklace idea, and contacts idea. There's so much more variety in the Moxie Teenz clothing, but a lot of the items are either way too expensive or remakes! My stats conclude that the winner is...

Sunny Bunny! 

Kisses, Lily <3


P.S. What do you think of the new feature, stats? Each time two new things come out (stores, clothing, even stardoll features) I'll go through the stats and say which one I like most(:

No comments:

Post a Comment